February 21-22, 2014 - San Diego, CA
The Ultrasound Society Winter Conference is designed for sonographers registered by the ARDMS, sonography students and physicians utilizing sonography in their practice.
Please register early — space is limited!
Tuition is $220 for students and $300 for all others. Full Attendance is two days, although 1 day attendance is optional. Choose the day or days which best fit your schedule.
Tuition includes Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits upon completion.
Overall Conference Goal
Correspond state of the art knowledge to conference participants on the subjects of fetal echocardiography; congenital heart defects; the utility of OB/GYN ultrasound in developing countries; muskuloskeletal sonography; sonographer ergonomics; portal hypertension scanning; TIPS scanning; kidney, liver, & pancreas transplant sonography and ultrasound guided interventional procedures.
After attending The Ultrasound Society Winter Conference participants will have the knowledge to:
- Implement the optimal approach to fetal cardiac screening
- Recognize and document congenital heart defects with regard to sonographic fetal cardiac screening
- Advocate for the utilization of Ob/Gyn sonography in developing countries
- Utilize current knowledge to initiate musckuloskeletal sonography scanning protocol
- Employ physical core training to achieve and maintain pain free scanning
- Apply a learned approach to achieve optimal scanning of patients with portal hypertension
- Display comprehension of sonographic follow up of the TIPS surgical procedure
- Effectively scan transplants of the liver, kidneys and pancreas
- Engage state of the art techniques in ultrasound guided interventional procedures
- Integrate corrective exercise to strengthen and stretch significant scanning anatomy